If you are interested in using an iPhone app on an Android device, then there is a way for you. You can copy an iOS app to an Android OS, but you are not capable of installing it. This is because Apple OS makes use of a different format for apps as compared to Android. The apps under the iOS operating system are IPA files; while on the other hand, the Android apps make use of APK files. As you know that they are not compatible with each other, so, there is only a way to make this thing happen. You need to save or copy an IPA to an Android OS to put it into the device.
Tips to follow
It is a simple to follow process. For this, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Getting started with the process, select the icon of the browser on the home screen.
- The next step to take is to enter the name of the app and also ‘IPA’ into the place where you usually find the items that is a search bar. It is important to make sure that you have entered a space between them to make a difference in the search results.
- Next, select the ‘Enter’ and seek for results that encompass a version number. You need to attempt to select the most current version available till now.
- Select the link and then you will have to wait for the process to finish.
- Last but not the least, you need to pull down the notification bar at the pinnacle of the screen and select the completed download. In any case, it would not install, but you can see the file. There are chances, in which you are unable to see it. In order to complete this task, you can install a file manager, like AndroZip or Astro.
Important Tips To Consider
Attach the Android to a PC using a USB cable and hold ‘Turn on USB storage.’’ Next, you must download the IPA file and then save it directly to the SD card or internal storage memory of the phone. There are so many sites from where you can download the iPhone apps in an easy and effective manner. But in order to install them, you need to proceed with the above mentioned steps. To use the same iPhone app on any other OS like Android, you can hunt the market for an app by typing the same name and publisher as the different versions are available.